Copyrights and Fair Use of Copyrighted Material
Although I am a non-professional writer by choice, my literary work is still copyrighted under the same legal provisions every writer uses to protect his or her work, which gives me the right to limit the use of my work as I see fit. And being the case, it is my decision to allow the use of my work only under the following conditions:
- If you wish to download and save my work for your own personal use without intent of profit or remuneration, you may do so as you wish.
- You may also share my work with your friends as you wish as long as there is no intent of profit or remuneration from either you are your friends.
- Including both literary and artwork, you may not abridge, rewrite, alter or plagiarize my work in any way.
- All literary work must retain its header, which includes the subject line, author, publisher and date published.
- All digital artwork must retain its frame, including the web site name StarGate Libraries
- Beyond what is allowed under Section 107 of the United States Copyright Act, you may not republish my work, (including both literary and art work), in any public form. My work is intended for private use only.
- None of my work, (including art work, literary work and web site design), may be used for profit in any way. Since I do not seek to profit from my work, I see no reason to allow others to profit from my efforts either.
As legal holder of these copyrights, I reserve the right to add-to, remove or change any or all of these conditions without notice.